Cast have a blast at first panto read-through in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Parts have been cast and anticipation is growing as the January town panto by Corvus Amateur Drama Society draws near.
The show, Red Riding Hood, is directed by Kathy Young and with Louise Atkins as musical director.
The pantomime has become a popular fixture in the town’s calendar and has set a high standard over the decades.
This next one promises to live up to expectations with the usual blend of comedy, romance, song and dance and general silliness.
The characters include Red Riding Hood, Peter the woodcutter, horrid Squire Bullymore, kindly Granny Knott, and of course, the Big Bad Wolf.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale at Greneway School’s Christmas Fair on November 20.
For more information on the show, performed in the last two weekends in January at Meridian School in Garden Walk, or to find out more about the CADS, go to the website www.cadsroyston.org.uk.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance