Cast have a blast at first panto read-through in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Parts have been cast and anticipation is growing as the January town panto by Corvus Amateur Drama Society draws near.
The show, Red Riding Hood, is directed by Kathy Young and with Louise Atkins as musical director.
The pantomime has become a popular fixture in the town’s calendar and has set a high standard over the decades.
This next one promises to live up to expectations with the usual blend of comedy, romance, song and dance and general silliness.
The characters include Red Riding Hood, Peter the woodcutter, horrid Squire Bullymore, kindly Granny Knott, and of course, the Big Bad Wolf.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale at Greneway School’s Christmas Fair on November 20.
For more information on the show, performed in the last two weekends in January at Meridian School in Garden Walk, or to find out more about the CADS, go to the website www.cadsroyston.org.uk.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 7 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 10 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob