Cars and van overturn after crashes around Royston
- Credit: Archant
A van overturned on its side after a crash with a car in Royston last Thursday.
The crash, between a white Citroen Dispatch van and a red Peugeot 206, left the car badly damaged, and a woman was left with a minor head injury.
It occurred at the junction between Lower Gower Road and Serby Avenue at about 5pm.
A three-car crash between a red Citroen C1, a silver Ford Focus, and a blue Honda Accord was reported in Old North Road, Bassingbourn at 2.30pm the same day, which left one woman with an injured knee.
The day before, Wednesday, another vehicle left the road and flipped over on the A505 near Flint Cross.
You may also want to watch:
A woman and child were inside, but there were no serious injuries, according to police.
A stretch of the A505 between Royston and Baldock was closed for a few hours on Tuesday after a crash on the southbound stretch, which left a white Suzuki Swift on its roof.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Missing teen found safe and well
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival
- 9 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 10 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
A grey Audi A6 was also involved in the collision.
Ambulance services treated five people, and an adult and child were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.