Cars and van overturn after crashes around Royston
- Credit: Archant
A van overturned on its side after a crash with a car in Royston last Thursday.
The crash, between a white Citroen Dispatch van and a red Peugeot 206, left the car badly damaged, and a woman was left with a minor head injury.
It occurred at the junction between Lower Gower Road and Serby Avenue at about 5pm.
A three-car crash between a red Citroen C1, a silver Ford Focus, and a blue Honda Accord was reported in Old North Road, Bassingbourn at 2.30pm the same day, which left one woman with an injured knee.
The day before, Wednesday, another vehicle left the road and flipped over on the A505 near Flint Cross.
You may also want to watch:
A woman and child were inside, but there were no serious injuries, according to police.
A stretch of the A505 between Royston and Baldock was closed for a few hours on Tuesday after a crash on the southbound stretch, which left a white Suzuki Swift on its roof.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
A grey Audi A6 was also involved in the collision.
Ambulance services treated five people, and an adult and child were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.