Cars and van overturn after crashes around Royston
- Credit: Archant
A van overturned on its side after a crash with a car in Royston last Thursday.
The crash, between a white Citroen Dispatch van and a red Peugeot 206, left the car badly damaged, and a woman was left with a minor head injury.
It occurred at the junction between Lower Gower Road and Serby Avenue at about 5pm.
A three-car crash between a red Citroen C1, a silver Ford Focus, and a blue Honda Accord was reported in Old North Road, Bassingbourn at 2.30pm the same day, which left one woman with an injured knee.
The day before, Wednesday, another vehicle left the road and flipped over on the A505 near Flint Cross.
You may also want to watch:
A woman and child were inside, but there were no serious injuries, according to police.
A stretch of the A505 between Royston and Baldock was closed for a few hours on Tuesday after a crash on the southbound stretch, which left a white Suzuki Swift on its roof.
- 1 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
A grey Audi A6 was also involved in the collision.
Ambulance services treated five people, and an adult and child were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.