Car suspected of failing to stop after M11 Duxford crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car is suspected of driving off following a crash on the M11 at Duxford.
The collision took place at about 6.30pm yesterday on the northbound carriageway between junctions 10 and 11 and involved a silver Peugeot and a white Ford Mondeo.
It is believed the driver of the Peugeot failed to stop having hit the Mondeo from behind, leaving the driver with minor injuries.
Police suspect the Peugeot headed off on the A428 Croxton towards St Neots shortly after the incident.
The car’s front bumper was left at the scene, but the number plate was not attached.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Steve Gedny on 101 quoting incident 441 of June 18.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing