Car suspected of failing to stop after M11 Duxford crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car is suspected of driving off following a crash on the M11 at Duxford.
The collision took place at about 6.30pm yesterday on the northbound carriageway between junctions 10 and 11 and involved a silver Peugeot and a white Ford Mondeo.
It is believed the driver of the Peugeot failed to stop having hit the Mondeo from behind, leaving the driver with minor injuries.
Police suspect the Peugeot headed off on the A428 Croxton towards St Neots shortly after the incident.
The car’s front bumper was left at the scene, but the number plate was not attached.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Steve Gedny on 101 quoting incident 441 of June 18.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire