Car suspected of failing to stop after M11 Duxford crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car is suspected of driving off following a crash on the M11 at Duxford.
The collision took place at about 6.30pm yesterday on the northbound carriageway between junctions 10 and 11 and involved a silver Peugeot and a white Ford Mondeo.
It is believed the driver of the Peugeot failed to stop having hit the Mondeo from behind, leaving the driver with minor injuries.
Police suspect the Peugeot headed off on the A428 Croxton towards St Neots shortly after the incident.
The car’s front bumper was left at the scene, but the number plate was not attached.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Steve Gedny on 101 quoting incident 441 of June 18.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 4 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy