Car suspected of failing to stop after M11 Duxford crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car is suspected of driving off following a crash on the M11 at Duxford.
The collision took place at about 6.30pm yesterday on the northbound carriageway between junctions 10 and 11 and involved a silver Peugeot and a white Ford Mondeo.
It is believed the driver of the Peugeot failed to stop having hit the Mondeo from behind, leaving the driver with minor injuries.
Police suspect the Peugeot headed off on the A428 Croxton towards St Neots shortly after the incident.
The car’s front bumper was left at the scene, but the number plate was not attached.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Steve Gedny on 101 quoting incident 441 of June 18.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'