Car left in ditch after collision near Melbourn
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn. The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn. A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a co
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn.
The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn.
A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a collision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.
Cambridgeshire Police described the collision as a "glancing blow", which caused the Nissan to leave the road and career into the ditch.
The other car left the scene without stopping. The driver of the Nissan was not injured.
Police said the second vehicle involved is believed to have been a red car, but have no further details.
- 1 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Last veterans of the 6th Airborne Division honoured in poignant IWM Duxford exhibition
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Community Rail Partnership encourages the use of public transport in Community Rail Week
- 9 Family-run bridalwear shop closes down after 23 years
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
A spokesman said: "Anyone who witnessed the collision or knows of a vehicle that has suffered fresh offside damage should contact PC Stuart Hilton at Sawston roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.