Car left in ditch after collision near Melbourn
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn. The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn. A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a co
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn.
The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn.
A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a collision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.
Cambridgeshire Police described the collision as a "glancing blow", which caused the Nissan to leave the road and career into the ditch.
You may also want to watch:
The other car left the scene without stopping. The driver of the Nissan was not injured.
Police said the second vehicle involved is believed to have been a red car, but have no further details.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
- 10 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
A spokesman said: "Anyone who witnessed the collision or knows of a vehicle that has suffered fresh offside damage should contact PC Stuart Hilton at Sawston roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.