Car left in ditch after collision near Melbourn
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn. The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn. A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a co
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn.
The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn.
A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a collision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.
Cambridgeshire Police described the collision as a "glancing blow", which caused the Nissan to leave the road and career into the ditch.
You may also want to watch:
The other car left the scene without stopping. The driver of the Nissan was not injured.
Police said the second vehicle involved is believed to have been a red car, but have no further details.
- 1 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 4 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 5 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 6 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week
- 10 Campaigners write to MPs opposing trade deal which is of 'great concern to local people'
A spokesman said: "Anyone who witnessed the collision or knows of a vehicle that has suffered fresh offside damage should contact PC Stuart Hilton at Sawston roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.