Car left in ditch after collision near Melbourn
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn. The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn. A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a co
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn.
The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn.
A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a collision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.
Cambridgeshire Police described the collision as a "glancing blow", which caused the Nissan to leave the road and career into the ditch.
You may also want to watch:
The other car left the scene without stopping. The driver of the Nissan was not injured.
Police said the second vehicle involved is believed to have been a red car, but have no further details.
- 1 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 4 Royston woman celebrates 100th birthday after living in town for 53 years
- 5 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 10 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
A spokesman said: "Anyone who witnessed the collision or knows of a vehicle that has suffered fresh offside damage should contact PC Stuart Hilton at Sawston roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.