Car left in ditch after collision near Melbourn
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn. The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn. A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a co
A CAR was left in a ditch after a collision near Melbourn.
The incident occurred yesterday (Wednesday April 14) at 11.40pm on the A10 near Melbourn.
A white Nissan Almera being driven by a 36-year-old man was travelling north when it was involved in a collision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.
Cambridgeshire Police described the collision as a "glancing blow", which caused the Nissan to leave the road and career into the ditch.
You may also want to watch:
The other car left the scene without stopping. The driver of the Nissan was not injured.
Police said the second vehicle involved is believed to have been a red car, but have no further details.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 6 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 7 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
A spokesman said: "Anyone who witnessed the collision or knows of a vehicle that has suffered fresh offside damage should contact PC Stuart Hilton at Sawston roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.