Equine car boot sale returns to Litlington
- Credit: Archant
The third annual charity car boot sale in aid of Shetland ponies is coming to Litlington.
The event is organised by Sarah Howard for the Shetland Pony Welfare Trust, based in Little Abington.
Sarah, who is from Litlington, told the Crow: "After two successful years we are delighted to be holding our next charity equine car boot sale in aid of the Shetland Pony Welfare Trust. So far we have raised more than £1,000 for the cause.
"The charity does an amazing job and does not receive any state funding. Sadly one of my friends died of Leukaemia last year and even though they did not have space took her three ponies on which was a great relief to the family."
Tables are available at £12 each and entry is £1 per person for the event at the village hall on February 23 from 10am to 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to secure your slot, call 07531 735398 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff