Equine car boot sale returns to Litlington
- Credit: Archant
The third annual charity car boot sale in aid of Shetland ponies is coming to Litlington.
The event is organised by Sarah Howard for the Shetland Pony Welfare Trust, based in Little Abington.
Sarah, who is from Litlington, told the Crow: "After two successful years we are delighted to be holding our next charity equine car boot sale in aid of the Shetland Pony Welfare Trust. So far we have raised more than £1,000 for the cause.
"The charity does an amazing job and does not receive any state funding. Sadly one of my friends died of Leukaemia last year and even though they did not have space took her three ponies on which was a great relief to the family."
Tables are available at £12 each and entry is £1 per person for the event at the village hall on February 23 from 10am to 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to secure your slot, call 07531 735398 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 7 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire