Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- Credit: Cambs Police
She has suddenly become Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Kathleen Lawrence, 32, is being urgently sought by police for child neglect offences.
“Both ourselves and the local authority urgently need to contact her to discuss the neglect offences,” said a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson.
They are anxious “to ensure the wellbeing of her four children”.
Lawrence, from Hampton Vale in Peterborough, is believed to be moving across the country.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesperson said: “Lawrence could be anywhere in England.”
She is known to have links in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Luton, Merseyside, West Mercia and Dumfries.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Anyone with information on Lawrence’s whereabouts or any possible sightings is urged to contact Cambs Police on 101 or go online use their use webchat service.