Cambridgeshire man charged with murder after dismembered leg found in lake
A man has been charged with murder after body parts were found floating in a lake.
Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Croydon, is one of three men charged with the murder of Neill Buchel, who went missing from his home in Dagenham in March.
The trio have also been charged with perverting the course of justice.
Mr Buchel, 39, is believed to have been involved in an incident on the day he went missing with a group of men in Heath Park, Dagenham.
After the incident a 41-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public order offences and issued with a penalty notice for disorder.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Buchel, a father of two, then went to Stansgate Road, but made no contact with anyone and was officially reported missing by his estranged partner on March 18.
A dismembered leg was then found floating in White Hart Lakes in Dagenham on April 1. Further body parts were later recovered by police.
- 1 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
The two other men arrested and charged with murder and perverting the course of justice are Scott Hunt, 41, of Braintree Road in Dagenham and Chas Quye, 35, of Stansgate Road in Dagenham.
The trio are due to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Wednesday) for a bail hearing and at Barkingside Magistrates Court on May 20.
Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, has also been charged with perverting the course of justice in relation to the murder. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on May 20.