Chef to host charity cookalong
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A Cambridge chef is hosting a charity cookalong in aid of Red Nose Day this Friday (March 19).
Tristan Welch will host a virtual charity cook-along with all proceeds going to Streetsmart and Comic Relief. The live cook-along will take place at 7pm.
Those taking part will cook alongside Tristan - who is chef director of Parker’s Tavern, part of the hotel University Arms, Cambridge.
He will share his tips and tricks, all while raising money for both charities.
Attendees can sign up online.
They will then receive a step by step recipe, with ingredients for their chosen risotto in the confirmation.
You may also want to watch:
There is a suggested donation of £10 and the money raised will be split between the two charities.
StreetSmart was established in 1998 and since then has raised over £10 million for homeless and vulnerable people across the UK.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 7 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 10 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
Comic Relief, whose mission is to support vulenerable people in the UK and internationally, has been tackling poverty since 1985.