No train services between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
All lines are blocked between Royston and Cambridge this morning, so no services are running between the two stations.
Govia Thameslink is reporting that Network Rail engineering works have not been finished on time, meaning no Great Northern or Thameslink trains can run.
On the Great Northern website it says: "Trains are currently unable to run between Cambridge and Royston at this time. You are strongly advised to delay travelling until later today.
"Rail replacement buses have been requested for Cambridge and Royston. However, suppliers are having issues sourcing these at these time. Therefore, you will need to find alternative means of transport between Royston and Cambridge."
Ticket acceptance is in place with the following services:
You may also want to watch:
- Great Anglia between Ely and London Liverpool Street
- London Underground between London King's Cross and London Liverpool Street.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 All you need to know about Welney Wetland Centre reopening
Disruption is currently expected to continue until 1pm.