No train services between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
All lines are blocked between Royston and Cambridge this morning, so no services are running between the two stations.
Govia Thameslink is reporting that Network Rail engineering works have not been finished on time, meaning no Great Northern or Thameslink trains can run.
On the Great Northern website it says: "Trains are currently unable to run between Cambridge and Royston at this time. You are strongly advised to delay travelling until later today.
"Rail replacement buses have been requested for Cambridge and Royston. However, suppliers are having issues sourcing these at these time. Therefore, you will need to find alternative means of transport between Royston and Cambridge."
Ticket acceptance is in place with the following services:
You may also want to watch:
- Great Anglia between Ely and London Liverpool Street
- London Underground between London King's Cross and London Liverpool Street.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 5 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
Disruption is currently expected to continue until 1pm.