CADS ready for new Royston pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Panto is coming back to Royston in January thanks to a town drama group.
The Corvus Amateur Drama Society (CADS) will be performing their annual pantomime at The Meridian School in January, and this year will be telling the story of Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood.
The show follows CADS production of Little Shop of Horrors, which won much acclaim during the Royston Arts Festival.
Cast members are already in rehearsals under the tutelage of director Jenn Groves, who said: “We have a great cast and crew and everyone is working very hard. Rehearsals are full of ideas and fun.”
The show will be performed on Friday and Saturday, January 24 and 25, as well as January 31 and February 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased online at www.cadsroyston.org using a credit or debit card or a Paypal account, or by calling 07925 674967.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 7 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 8 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'