CADS ready for new Royston pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Panto is coming back to Royston in January thanks to a town drama group.
The Corvus Amateur Drama Society (CADS) will be performing their annual pantomime at The Meridian School in January, and this year will be telling the story of Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood.
The show follows CADS production of Little Shop of Horrors, which won much acclaim during the Royston Arts Festival.
Cast members are already in rehearsals under the tutelage of director Jenn Groves, who said: “We have a great cast and crew and everyone is working very hard. Rehearsals are full of ideas and fun.”
The show will be performed on Friday and Saturday, January 24 and 25, as well as January 31 and February 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased online at www.cadsroyston.org using a credit or debit card or a Paypal account, or by calling 07925 674967.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 4 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 10 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway