CADS ready for new Royston pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Panto is coming back to Royston in January thanks to a town drama group.
The Corvus Amateur Drama Society (CADS) will be performing their annual pantomime at The Meridian School in January, and this year will be telling the story of Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood.
The show follows CADS production of Little Shop of Horrors, which won much acclaim during the Royston Arts Festival.
Cast members are already in rehearsals under the tutelage of director Jenn Groves, who said: “We have a great cast and crew and everyone is working very hard. Rehearsals are full of ideas and fun.”
The show will be performed on Friday and Saturday, January 24 and 25, as well as January 31 and February 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased online at www.cadsroyston.org using a credit or debit card or a Paypal account, or by calling 07925 674967.
- 1 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 2 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 3 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Stunning snap causes stir online