CADS ready for new Royston pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Panto is coming back to Royston in January thanks to a town drama group.
The Corvus Amateur Drama Society (CADS) will be performing their annual pantomime at The Meridian School in January, and this year will be telling the story of Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood.
The show follows CADS production of Little Shop of Horrors, which won much acclaim during the Royston Arts Festival.
Cast members are already in rehearsals under the tutelage of director Jenn Groves, who said: “We have a great cast and crew and everyone is working very hard. Rehearsals are full of ideas and fun.”
The show will be performed on Friday and Saturday, January 24 and 25, as well as January 31 and February 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased online at www.cadsroyston.org using a credit or debit card or a Paypal account, or by calling 07925 674967.
- 1 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 County 'extremely grateful' for chief fire officer's 30-year service