CADS’ panto prop plea to Crow readers to help complete their record-breaking Royston show
- Credit: Archant
Rehearsals are well under way for the Royston Town Pantomime and tickets are selling at a record pace – but the group behind the show needs your help.
Red Riding Hood, by Corvus Amateur Drama Society, is to take place over the last two weekends in January at Meridian School – and the cast need two divan bed bases to convert into hospital beds used by the characters Reddy and Willin.
The pantomime’s director Kathy Young and musical director Louise Atkins have been working hard for weeks with a cast that includes many regular CADS members but also new faces, and a large supporting chorus of some of the area’s talented youngsters.
Tickets went on sale for the first time at the Greneway School Christmas Fair and already over half the tickets for the ever popular Saturday matinees have already been sold.
So they are calling on Crow readers to help them complete the preparations for the show being performed at Meridian School on Friday and Saturday, January 20 and 21, and the following weeeknd, January 27 and 28, with evening performances at 7.30pm and matinees on both Saturdays at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
To help out, book tickets or find out more about the whole thing see cadsroyston.org.uk or call 07925 674967.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 6 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'