Busy time ahead for twinners
IT PROMISES to be a busy 12 months for the Royston and District Twinning Association. The association has several events planned for 2009, including a visit to German twin town Grossalmerode, and hosting visitors from French twin town La Loupe. The Grossa
IT PROMISES to be a busy 12 months for the Royston and District Twinning Association.
The association has several events planned for 2009, including a visit to German twin town Grossalmerode, and hosting visitors from French twin town La Loupe.
The Grossalmerode trip will take place during the spring bank holiday weekend, May 22-26, and there are still places available at a cost of �125, including travel by coach and ferry, accommodation, and meals with hosts.
Further details are available from Sally Jones on 01763 231433, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
The La Loupe social events will include a cruise on the River Lee and a visit to the Royal Gunpowder Mills. If anyone would like to offer hospitality, contact Paul Rydon on 01763 241721, or e-mail email@example.com
The twinning association will hold a quiz night on February 28 at Royston Town Hall, at 7:30pm, and tickets cost �7 a head.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Contact Emma Covington on 01763 220283; e-mail e.covington@ntlworld,com)