Business gains regional award
SOUTH Farm in Shingay-cum-Wendy has become the Anglia region Caterer of the Year in Greene King s excellent award. And managing partner James Paxman said he was thrilled with gaining the award. It means that South Farm will now have the opportunity to g
SOUTH Farm in Shingay-cum-Wendy has become the Anglia region Caterer of the Year in Greene King's excellent award.
And managing partner James Paxman said he was "thrilled" with gaining the award.
It means that South Farm will now have the opportunity to gain the national award.
Mr Paxman said: "It's a great compliment to our staff."
You may also want to watch:
South Farm is run by Philip Paxman and his partner, Christine Sanches, and his son James.
The business turnover and bookings have doubled each year from the time the business was set up three years ago.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 7 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 8 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 9 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 10 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
Graham Green, Greene King's sales manager for the Angia region, said South Farm had made the most of a "winning combination" between a good drinks business and a successful food operation.
The awards were launched by Greene King to recognise businesses for their success and business excellence.