Brian becomes the number one c’eed
A MOTORIST has secured the FREE use of a new car for a year after winning a nationwide competition. Brian Deeley will be driving around in a Kia C eed for the next 12 months after taking the car for a three-day test drive – and then entering a prize draw.
A MOTORIST has secured the FREE use of a new car for a year after winning a nationwide competition.
Brian Deeley will be driving around in a Kia C'eed for the next 12 months after taking the car for a three-day test drive - and then entering a prize draw.
He was presented with the keys at Kia dealers Mantles in York Way, Royston.
Mr Deeley said: "You had to book the test drive through the Kia website, then collect the car from your local dealer.
You may also want to watch:
"When I took it back at the end I filled out a questionnaire which included the chance to be entered into the draw.
"I am delighted to have won."
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 10 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
Since winning the competition, Mr Deeley has sold his old car and taken the new one out for a spin.
He said: "I have already noted a few things I like and a few things I don't like.
"I will certainly be giving them plenty of fair, but constructive feedback when I return it next year.