Brian becomes the number one c’eed
A MOTORIST has secured the FREE use of a new car for a year after winning a nationwide competition. Brian Deeley will be driving around in a Kia C eed for the next 12 months after taking the car for a three-day test drive – and then entering a prize draw.
A MOTORIST has secured the FREE use of a new car for a year after winning a nationwide competition.
Brian Deeley will be driving around in a Kia C'eed for the next 12 months after taking the car for a three-day test drive - and then entering a prize draw.
He was presented with the keys at Kia dealers Mantles in York Way, Royston.
Mr Deeley said: "You had to book the test drive through the Kia website, then collect the car from your local dealer.
You may also want to watch:
"When I took it back at the end I filled out a questionnaire which included the chance to be entered into the draw.
"I am delighted to have won."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
Since winning the competition, Mr Deeley has sold his old car and taken the new one out for a spin.
He said: "I have already noted a few things I like and a few things I don't like.
"I will certainly be giving them plenty of fair, but constructive feedback when I return it next year.