Bassingbourn’s superb Yuva Restaurant wins plaudits!
- Credit: Archant
The team that provides a sophisticated dining experience at a restaurant in the greater Royston area are celebrating after being hailed by their loyal customers for the quality of their food.
Bassingbourn’s Yuva Restaurant on Old North Road, which has been providing a tantalising mouthful of Asian influenced modern cuisine that draws from the best of regional Indian and Nepalese traditions, have been acclaimed for their sophisticated menu.
Manager Amran Hussain said: “Everyone at Yuva is really proud to represent Bassingbourn and Royston. I can’t explain how happy we are.
“Credit goes to the whole team, and we want to specially thank our customers.
“Our chef, Altaf Hussain, works incredibly hard to keep the menu fresh and offer a twist on traditional Nepalese and Indian flavours.”.
You may also want to watch:
Yuva, which means sensuous, celebrated its first decade serving mouth-watering flavours earlier in the year, the establishment prides itself on excellent service and consistently high quality fayre.
To book call 01763 244259 or visit www.yuvaroyston.co.uk.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash