Bassingbourn’s superb Yuva Restaurant wins plaudits!
- Credit: Archant
The team that provides a sophisticated dining experience at a restaurant in the greater Royston area are celebrating after being hailed by their loyal customers for the quality of their food.
Bassingbourn’s Yuva Restaurant on Old North Road, which has been providing a tantalising mouthful of Asian influenced modern cuisine that draws from the best of regional Indian and Nepalese traditions, have been acclaimed for their sophisticated menu.
Manager Amran Hussain said: “Everyone at Yuva is really proud to represent Bassingbourn and Royston. I can’t explain how happy we are.
“Credit goes to the whole team, and we want to specially thank our customers.
“Our chef, Altaf Hussain, works incredibly hard to keep the menu fresh and offer a twist on traditional Nepalese and Indian flavours.”.
You may also want to watch:
Yuva, which means sensuous, celebrated its first decade serving mouth-watering flavours earlier in the year, the establishment prides itself on excellent service and consistently high quality fayre.
To book call 01763 244259 or visit www.yuvaroyston.co.uk.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm