Bassingbourn’s superb Yuva Restaurant wins plaudits!
- Credit: Archant
The team that provides a sophisticated dining experience at a restaurant in the greater Royston area are celebrating after being hailed by their loyal customers for the quality of their food.
Bassingbourn’s Yuva Restaurant on Old North Road, which has been providing a tantalising mouthful of Asian influenced modern cuisine that draws from the best of regional Indian and Nepalese traditions, have been acclaimed for their sophisticated menu.
Manager Amran Hussain said: “Everyone at Yuva is really proud to represent Bassingbourn and Royston. I can’t explain how happy we are.
“Credit goes to the whole team, and we want to specially thank our customers.
“Our chef, Altaf Hussain, works incredibly hard to keep the menu fresh and offer a twist on traditional Nepalese and Indian flavours.”.
You may also want to watch:
Yuva, which means sensuous, celebrated its first decade serving mouth-watering flavours earlier in the year, the establishment prides itself on excellent service and consistently high quality fayre.
To book call 01763 244259 or visit www.yuvaroyston.co.uk.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus