ASBO for boy, 15
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order. Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years. It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates Court on November 6
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order.
Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years.
It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on November 6.
Pc Nic Musto, the Royston town neighbourhood officer, said: "The residents of the Burns Road area have had to put up with anti-social behaviour from this youth for a long period of time.
You may also want to watch:
"This order is the result of collaboration between the town police, local residents, and the courts, and shows that we will not accept anti-social behaviour in the town."
Under the terms of the order, Taylor is forbidden from swearing, shouting, or using offensive signs which "could cause harm or fear to any other person".
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
He has also been banned from repeatedly throwing or kicking a ball against cars or a wall, and is not allowed to be in possession of a ball-bearing gun, soft air pellet gun, or any other imitation weapon in public.
He is also prohibited from owning a laser pointer pen or any instrument which emits a laser light beam.