ASBO for boy, 15
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order. Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years. It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates Court on November 6
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order.
Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years.
It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on November 6.
Pc Nic Musto, the Royston town neighbourhood officer, said: "The residents of the Burns Road area have had to put up with anti-social behaviour from this youth for a long period of time.
You may also want to watch:
"This order is the result of collaboration between the town police, local residents, and the courts, and shows that we will not accept anti-social behaviour in the town."
Under the terms of the order, Taylor is forbidden from swearing, shouting, or using offensive signs which "could cause harm or fear to any other person".
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Annual arts festival gets go-ahead after cancellation of much-loved events
He has also been banned from repeatedly throwing or kicking a ball against cars or a wall, and is not allowed to be in possession of a ball-bearing gun, soft air pellet gun, or any other imitation weapon in public.
He is also prohibited from owning a laser pointer pen or any instrument which emits a laser light beam.