ASBO for boy, 15
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order. Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years. It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates Court on November 6
A YOUTH from Royston who has persistently misbehaved has been hit with an anti-social behaviour order.
Antony Taylor, 15, of Thackeray Close, will be subject to the order for the next two years.
It was granted at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on November 6.
Pc Nic Musto, the Royston town neighbourhood officer, said: "The residents of the Burns Road area have had to put up with anti-social behaviour from this youth for a long period of time.
"This order is the result of collaboration between the town police, local residents, and the courts, and shows that we will not accept anti-social behaviour in the town."
Under the terms of the order, Taylor is forbidden from swearing, shouting, or using offensive signs which "could cause harm or fear to any other person".
- 1 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 4 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 5 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 8 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 9 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
- 10 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
He has also been banned from repeatedly throwing or kicking a ball against cars or a wall, and is not allowed to be in possession of a ball-bearing gun, soft air pellet gun, or any other imitation weapon in public.
He is also prohibited from owning a laser pointer pen or any instrument which emits a laser light beam.