Artists' work on show
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend. Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends. The natu
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend.
Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends.
The natural world provides inspiration for much of Gina's art, while she also draws on her love of colour. Visitors will be able to see her at work during the Open Studios.
"This is the third time I've been in the Open Studios, and so far I've really enjoyed the experience," she said.
Three artists will have their work on show in Barrington. Husband and wife, Geoff and Joyce Seddon, will both be showing their work at 61, High Street, Barrington. Geoff creates gold and silver jewellery, featuring hand-cut stones, while Royal Academy exhibitor Joyce specialises in still life oil paintings.
Potter Jane Hollidge, of 30, Foxton Road, Barrington, will be selling a range of small and large pots, together with abstract acrylic paintings and handmade cards.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 4 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 5 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 6 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 7 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 8 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 9 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 10 In pictures: 'Amazing' Paloma Faith wows fans as Newmarket Nights season starts with a bang
All the studios will be open over the next two weekends - July 12-13 and 19-20. For more details, visit www.cambridgeopenstudios.co.uk.