Artists' work on show
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend. Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends. The natu
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend.
Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends.
The natural world provides inspiration for much of Gina's art, while she also draws on her love of colour. Visitors will be able to see her at work during the Open Studios.
"This is the third time I've been in the Open Studios, and so far I've really enjoyed the experience," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Three artists will have their work on show in Barrington. Husband and wife, Geoff and Joyce Seddon, will both be showing their work at 61, High Street, Barrington. Geoff creates gold and silver jewellery, featuring hand-cut stones, while Royal Academy exhibitor Joyce specialises in still life oil paintings.
Potter Jane Hollidge, of 30, Foxton Road, Barrington, will be selling a range of small and large pots, together with abstract acrylic paintings and handmade cards.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 6 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 7 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
All the studios will be open over the next two weekends - July 12-13 and 19-20. For more details, visit www.cambridgeopenstudios.co.uk.