Artists' work on show
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend. Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends. The natu
CAMBRIDGE Open Studios 2008 is in full swing, and artists from around Royston will be opening their doors to the public this weekend.
Gina Ferrari, of 49, Hay Street, Steeple Morden, will be exhibiting her textile work over the next two weekends.
The natural world provides inspiration for much of Gina's art, while she also draws on her love of colour. Visitors will be able to see her at work during the Open Studios.
"This is the third time I've been in the Open Studios, and so far I've really enjoyed the experience," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Three artists will have their work on show in Barrington. Husband and wife, Geoff and Joyce Seddon, will both be showing their work at 61, High Street, Barrington. Geoff creates gold and silver jewellery, featuring hand-cut stones, while Royal Academy exhibitor Joyce specialises in still life oil paintings.
Potter Jane Hollidge, of 30, Foxton Road, Barrington, will be selling a range of small and large pots, together with abstract acrylic paintings and handmade cards.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Bloomsday group's post-lockdown gathering to celebrate Joyce novel
All the studios will be open over the next two weekends - July 12-13 and 19-20. For more details, visit www.cambridgeopenstudios.co.uk.