Appeal lodged after 95 houses rejected by planners in Foxton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An appeal has been lodged after an application for 95 houses off Shepreth Road in Foxton was turned down by South Cambs District Council’s planning committee.
All representations can be sent directly to the planning inspectorate before September 11.
Due to the national housing shortage Foxton Parish Council has decided to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows towns and villages to have more say over the future development, regeneration and conservation of their local area.
If approved, after a village referendum, it will become part of the statutory development plan for Foxton.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Any modifications, withdrawals or new comments on the appeal for the 95 houses in Shepreth Road can be sent directly to the inspectorate at www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 6 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 The bells are back in town!
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation