Appeal lodged after 95 houses rejected by planners in Foxton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An appeal has been lodged after an application for 95 houses off Shepreth Road in Foxton was turned down by South Cambs District Council’s planning committee.
All representations can be sent directly to the planning inspectorate before September 11.
Due to the national housing shortage Foxton Parish Council has decided to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows towns and villages to have more say over the future development, regeneration and conservation of their local area.
If approved, after a village referendum, it will become part of the statutory development plan for Foxton.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Any modifications, withdrawals or new comments on the appeal for the 95 houses in Shepreth Road can be sent directly to the inspectorate at www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'