Appeal lodged after 95 houses rejected by planners in Foxton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An appeal has been lodged after an application for 95 houses off Shepreth Road in Foxton was turned down by South Cambs District Council’s planning committee.
All representations can be sent directly to the planning inspectorate before September 11.
Due to the national housing shortage Foxton Parish Council has decided to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows towns and villages to have more say over the future development, regeneration and conservation of their local area.
If approved, after a village referendum, it will become part of the statutory development plan for Foxton.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any modifications, withdrawals or new comments on the appeal for the 95 houses in Shepreth Road can be sent directly to the inspectorate at www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs or by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17