Appeal lodged after 95 houses rejected by planners in Foxton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An appeal has been lodged after an application for 95 houses off Shepreth Road in Foxton was turned down by South Cambs District Council’s planning committee.
All representations can be sent directly to the planning inspectorate before September 11.
Due to the national housing shortage Foxton Parish Council has decided to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows towns and villages to have more say over the future development, regeneration and conservation of their local area.
If approved, after a village referendum, it will become part of the statutory development plan for Foxton.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Any modifications, withdrawals or new comments on the appeal for the 95 houses in Shepreth Road can be sent directly to the inspectorate at www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm