Appeal lodged after 95 houses rejected by planners in Foxton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An appeal has been lodged after an application for 95 houses off Shepreth Road in Foxton was turned down by South Cambs District Council’s planning committee.
All representations can be sent directly to the planning inspectorate before September 11.
Due to the national housing shortage Foxton Parish Council has decided to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows towns and villages to have more say over the future development, regeneration and conservation of their local area.
If approved, after a village referendum, it will become part of the statutory development plan for Foxton.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any modifications, withdrawals or new comments on the appeal for the 95 houses in Shepreth Road can be sent directly to the inspectorate at www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs or by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'