Appeal for witnesses following three-car smash on A505 near Duxford
A WOMAN from Royston was one of five people injured in a three-car smash which closed the A505 near Duxford. The incident took place close to junction 10 of the M11 at 8.17am last Friday, and involved a Saab 93, a Volkswagen Passat and a Mini Cooper. An 1
A WOMAN from Royston was one of five people injured in a three-car smash which closed the A505 near Duxford.
The incident took place close to junction 10 of the M11 at 8.17am last Friday, and involved a Saab 93, a Volkswagen Passat and a Mini Cooper.
An 18-year old woman from Royston, who was driving the mini, sustained serious but not life threatening injuries.
Also seriously injured was a 25-year old woman from Surrey, who was a passenger in the Saab. The driver of the Saab, together with the driver and passenger in the Volkswagen, picked up minor injuries. All the victims were taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
The A505 was closed for three hours while the carriageway was cleared.
Pc Chris Breeze, investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw this collision take place."
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Breeze in the roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.