Appeal for witnesses following collision on the A505 near Flint Cross
A CAR flipped onto its roof after a collision on the A505. Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident, which occurred near the Flint Cross junction with the B1368 Barley Road at about 2.15pm on Saturday. The car, a blue Peugeot 206, flipped
A CAR flipped onto its roof after a collision on the A505.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident, which occurred near the Flint Cross junction with the B1368 Barley Road at about 2.15pm on Saturday.
The car, a blue Peugeot 206, flipped onto its roof, while a silver Landrover Discover 3 that was involved stopped momentarily but then left the scene in the direction of Cambridge.
Cambridgeshire police are asking the driver of the Landrover to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Rob Knapper, who is investigating, said: "I would like to trace the driver of the Discovery. They may have panicked when they saw what had happened but I can say that the scene looked a lot worse than it actually was.
"The driver of the Peugeot walked away from the accident with no injuries and was able to go home," he said.
- 1 Lorry driver's dismay as 'booming' station announcements keep him awake after night work
- 2 Young archaeologist Jake's delight at historic heath find
- 3 Adopt a street and keep it clean by joining Royston Wombles scheme
- 4 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 5 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 6 Royston Cricket Club gearing up for a very busy season
- 7 Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- 8 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 9 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
Anyone with information should contact PC Knapper on 0345 456 456 4.