Appeal for witnesses following collision on the A505 near Flint Cross
A CAR flipped onto its roof after a collision on the A505. Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident, which occurred near the Flint Cross junction with the B1368 Barley Road at about 2.15pm on Saturday. The car, a blue Peugeot 206, flipped
A CAR flipped onto its roof after a collision on the A505.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident, which occurred near the Flint Cross junction with the B1368 Barley Road at about 2.15pm on Saturday.
The car, a blue Peugeot 206, flipped onto its roof, while a silver Landrover Discover 3 that was involved stopped momentarily but then left the scene in the direction of Cambridge.
Cambridgeshire police are asking the driver of the Landrover to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Rob Knapper, who is investigating, said: "I would like to trace the driver of the Discovery. They may have panicked when they saw what had happened but I can say that the scene looked a lot worse than it actually was.
"The driver of the Peugeot walked away from the accident with no injuries and was able to go home," he said.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 4 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
Anyone with information should contact PC Knapper on 0345 456 456 4.