Appeal for mystery donor to come forward
- Credit: Archant
AN ANIMAL charity is appealing for a mystery donor who donated £100 following an article in the Crow last wee, to come forward.
Caroline Collings, who founded the Rabbit Residence in Great Chishill, was surprised when an envelope containing the money landed on her doormat.
It does not say who it is from, but Caroline believes it was sent by a Crow reader, following an article in last week’s paper about the sanctuary winning an award.
She wants whoever it was to come forward so she can thank them properly.
“Maybe they don’t want us to know who they are, but it’s a lot of money and I can definitely tell it’s because of the article,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re not ready yet, but we’ve got to beautiful bunnies called Hocus and Pocus, and the money can go towards their neutering.”
Do you know who the mystery donor is or, better still, is it you? Contact the Crow by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01438 866200.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton