Appeal for mystery donor to come forward
- Credit: Archant
AN ANIMAL charity is appealing for a mystery donor who donated £100 following an article in the Crow last wee, to come forward.
Caroline Collings, who founded the Rabbit Residence in Great Chishill, was surprised when an envelope containing the money landed on her doormat.
It does not say who it is from, but Caroline believes it was sent by a Crow reader, following an article in last week’s paper about the sanctuary winning an award.
She wants whoever it was to come forward so she can thank them properly.
“Maybe they don’t want us to know who they are, but it’s a lot of money and I can definitely tell it’s because of the article,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re not ready yet, but we’ve got to beautiful bunnies called Hocus and Pocus, and the money can go towards their neutering.”
Do you know who the mystery donor is or, better still, is it you? Contact the Crow by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01438 866200.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 7 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy