Appeal for mystery donor to come forward
- Credit: Archant
AN ANIMAL charity is appealing for a mystery donor who donated £100 following an article in the Crow last wee, to come forward.
Caroline Collings, who founded the Rabbit Residence in Great Chishill, was surprised when an envelope containing the money landed on her doormat.
It does not say who it is from, but Caroline believes it was sent by a Crow reader, following an article in last week’s paper about the sanctuary winning an award.
She wants whoever it was to come forward so she can thank them properly.
“Maybe they don’t want us to know who they are, but it’s a lot of money and I can definitely tell it’s because of the article,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re not ready yet, but we’ve got to beautiful bunnies called Hocus and Pocus, and the money can go towards their neutering.”
Do you know who the mystery donor is or, better still, is it you? Contact the Crow by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01438 866200.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals