Ambulance called to A505 crash near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
The ambulance service have attended a crash on the A505 near Melbourn.
The incident happened at about 7.45am not far from the turning for Melbourn, and Flint Cross.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “A woman was assessed at the scene, but did not require ambulance transport.”
It’s understood that this was one of two incidents that caused delays on the stretch between Royston and Duxford earlier today.
There was another involving one car just outside Heydon, close to the junction with the A505 at about 8.10am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The car, a Nissan Micra, was blocking the road on Fowlmere Road, Heydon – near the A505.
“There were no injuries and the car was later recovered from the scene.”
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing