Ambulance called to A505 crash near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
The ambulance service have attended a crash on the A505 near Melbourn.
The incident happened at about 7.45am not far from the turning for Melbourn, and Flint Cross.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “A woman was assessed at the scene, but did not require ambulance transport.”
It’s understood that this was one of two incidents that caused delays on the stretch between Royston and Duxford earlier today.
There was another involving one car just outside Heydon, close to the junction with the A505 at about 8.10am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The car, a Nissan Micra, was blocking the road on Fowlmere Road, Heydon – near the A505.
“There were no injuries and the car was later recovered from the scene.”
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident