Ambulance called to A505 crash near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
The ambulance service have attended a crash on the A505 near Melbourn.
The incident happened at about 7.45am not far from the turning for Melbourn, and Flint Cross.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “A woman was assessed at the scene, but did not require ambulance transport.”
It’s understood that this was one of two incidents that caused delays on the stretch between Royston and Duxford earlier today.
There was another involving one car just outside Heydon, close to the junction with the A505 at about 8.10am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The car, a Nissan Micra, was blocking the road on Fowlmere Road, Heydon – near the A505.
“There were no injuries and the car was later recovered from the scene.”
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 8 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 9 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire