Ambulance called to A505 crash near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
The ambulance service have attended a crash on the A505 near Melbourn.
The incident happened at about 7.45am not far from the turning for Melbourn, and Flint Cross.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “A woman was assessed at the scene, but did not require ambulance transport.”
It’s understood that this was one of two incidents that caused delays on the stretch between Royston and Duxford earlier today.
There was another involving one car just outside Heydon, close to the junction with the A505 at about 8.10am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The car, a Nissan Micra, was blocking the road on Fowlmere Road, Heydon – near the A505.
“There were no injuries and the car was later recovered from the scene.”
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show