Air ambulance called after motorbike collides with van in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has been called today (Thursday) to the scene of an accident after a motorbike collided with a van.
The incident happened where the Shepreth Road meets the A10 in Melbourn at around 2pm.
Police and ambulance crews are at the scene in addition to the air ambulance.
It is unclear what injuries the bike’s rider or van’s driver have suffered at this stage.
The area is currently experiencing heavy congestion.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 4 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 10 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway