Air ambulance called after motorbike collides with van in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has been called today (Thursday) to the scene of an accident after a motorbike collided with a van.
The incident happened where the Shepreth Road meets the A10 in Melbourn at around 2pm.
Police and ambulance crews are at the scene in addition to the air ambulance.
It is unclear what injuries the bike’s rider or van’s driver have suffered at this stage.
The area is currently experiencing heavy congestion.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP