Air ambulance called after motorbike collides with van in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has been called today (Thursday) to the scene of an accident after a motorbike collided with a van.
The incident happened where the Shepreth Road meets the A10 in Melbourn at around 2pm.
Police and ambulance crews are at the scene in addition to the air ambulance.
It is unclear what injuries the bike’s rider or van’s driver have suffered at this stage.
The area is currently experiencing heavy congestion.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 4 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation