Add a touch of glass to your life with Royston workshops
- Credit: Archant
A Royston crafter is getting set to hold a host of glass fusing workshops at the end of January.
Glass artist Tracy Stressing, who has previously raised enough money to fund a Macmillan Cancer Support nurse by selling her fused glass items, will hold the craft workshops at Glazed Creations in Baldock Street.
She said: “I am a local crafter and I have used my craft during Royston Arts Festival, which I had more than 75 people attend.”
The Make and Create workshops will be held on the following dates: Glass Fusing For Beginners on Friday, January 15; Glass Fusing with Dichroics on Friday, January 22; Glass Fusing with Inclusions on Friday, January 29, and Glass Fusing with Decals on Friday, February 5.
The classes will be held between 7pm and 9.30pm and prices are £95 for a four-week course and £28 per single course.
You may also want to watch:
You can get in touch with Tracy, who also runs children’s jewellery making parties, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to book a class.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 7 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fabulous Foodies Festival is good to go at Cambridge this summer
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts