Add a touch of glass to your life with Royston workshops
- Credit: Archant
A Royston crafter is getting set to hold a host of glass fusing workshops at the end of January.
Glass artist Tracy Stressing, who has previously raised enough money to fund a Macmillan Cancer Support nurse by selling her fused glass items, will hold the craft workshops at Glazed Creations in Baldock Street.
She said: “I am a local crafter and I have used my craft during Royston Arts Festival, which I had more than 75 people attend.”
The Make and Create workshops will be held on the following dates: Glass Fusing For Beginners on Friday, January 15; Glass Fusing with Dichroics on Friday, January 22; Glass Fusing with Inclusions on Friday, January 29, and Glass Fusing with Decals on Friday, February 5.
The classes will be held between 7pm and 9.30pm and prices are £95 for a four-week course and £28 per single course.
You may also want to watch:
You can get in touch with Tracy, who also runs children’s jewellery making parties, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to book a class.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks