Royston-based accountancy firm celebrates 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a celebration in the town on Wednesday next week.
Two decades ago, John Froggett left what he described as the “corporate jungle” to become a self-employed accountant.
Now based in Royston, archetypal family business The Accountancy Practice has employed almost all of John’s immediate family at one time or other, including his two sons David and Adam.
John said: “We’re expanding, acquiring small accountancy businesses and are amalgamating a bookkeeping business.
You may also want to watch:
“I am told I don’t really fit the mould! Perhaps it’s volunteering for Samaritans, running meditation classes or my tattoos? But our mission is for The Accountancy Practice to offer an accessible, approachable service for small and medium-sized businesses.’
Clients and friends are invited to raise a celebratory glass at 41 High Street in Royston from 12 noon until 7pm to mark the occasion.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
For more on the firm go to www.theaccountancypractice.com.