Royston-based accountancy firm celebrates 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a celebration in the town on Wednesday next week.
Two decades ago, John Froggett left what he described as the “corporate jungle” to become a self-employed accountant.
Now based in Royston, archetypal family business The Accountancy Practice has employed almost all of John’s immediate family at one time or other, including his two sons David and Adam.
John said: “We’re expanding, acquiring small accountancy businesses and are amalgamating a bookkeeping business.
You may also want to watch:
“I am told I don’t really fit the mould! Perhaps it’s volunteering for Samaritans, running meditation classes or my tattoos? But our mission is for The Accountancy Practice to offer an accessible, approachable service for small and medium-sized businesses.’
Clients and friends are invited to raise a celebratory glass at 41 High Street in Royston from 12 noon until 7pm to mark the occasion.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 7 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Missing teen found safe and well
- 10 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
For more on the firm go to www.theaccountancypractice.com.