Royston-based accountancy firm celebrates 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
A Royston-based family business is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a celebration in the town on Wednesday next week.
Two decades ago, John Froggett left what he described as the “corporate jungle” to become a self-employed accountant.
Now based in Royston, archetypal family business The Accountancy Practice has employed almost all of John’s immediate family at one time or other, including his two sons David and Adam.
John said: “We’re expanding, acquiring small accountancy businesses and are amalgamating a bookkeeping business.
You may also want to watch:
“I am told I don’t really fit the mould! Perhaps it’s volunteering for Samaritans, running meditation classes or my tattoos? But our mission is for The Accountancy Practice to offer an accessible, approachable service for small and medium-sized businesses.’
Clients and friends are invited to raise a celebratory glass at 41 High Street in Royston from 12 noon until 7pm to mark the occasion.
- 1 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 2 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 3 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 6 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 9 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
For more on the firm go to www.theaccountancypractice.com.