Accidents causing problems on several roads in Cambs on Thursday morning
There are problems for motorists on the A14 at Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, on Thursday morning with restrictions westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 due to an accident between a lorry and a car. Also on the A14
There are problems for motorists on the A14 at Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, on Thursday morning with restrictions westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 due to an accident between a lorry and a car.
Also on the A14 at Fenstanton there is queuing traffic westbound between junction 27 and junction 26 with the A1096 London Road following an earlier accident.
The A47 Fen Road at Guyhim is partially blocked eastbound between the B1187 and the A141 March Road due to an accident and St Neots Road, Hardwick, both ways between Cambridge Road and the A428 St Neots Road is closed due to a serious accident.
Motorists faced congestion on the A1 (M) again this morning around junction 7 at Stevenage with slow moving traffic. There were also long queues on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to the motorway.
You may also want to watch:
Further south on the A1 (M) heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet Way Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 8 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
On the M25 anti-clockwise between the M1 junction 21 and junction 18 with the A404 there was queuing traffic this morning.
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit and on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden, again through the roadworks where one lane is also closed in both directions.
On the M1 heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 12 with Flitwick and Toddington Services and a contraflow is affecting traffic flow between junction 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 in both directions because of roadworks.
On the A1 Great North Road at Roxton traffic is slow northbound at the Black Car Roundabout.