Accidents causing problems for motorists in Cambs on Friday evening
Accidents are causing problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire on Friday evening during the rush hour. In Cambridgeshire there is congestion on the A14 westbound between junction 34 with the B1047 and junction 33 with the A10 after a t
Accidents are causing problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire on Friday evening during the rush hour.
In Cambridgeshire there is congestion on the A14 westbound between junction 34 with the B1047 and junction 33 with the A10 after a two-vehicle crash between Fen Ditton and Stow Cum Quy with one lane blocked.
The other incident in Cambridgeshire is on the A1139 at Eye both ways on the A47 where the road is partially blocked following an accident between a car and a motorcycle on the roundabout.
Police and ambulance crews are currently dealing with an accident in Hitchin in Queen Street at the junction with Portmill Lane where a car has collided with a bus.
You may also want to watch:
Queen Street is currently blocked and the driver of the bus and a passenger are being treated for minor injuries.
Emergency services were called at 4pm to the incident and remain there. Paramedics are treating the bus driver for a neck injury and a woman passenger for cuts on her legs.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 10 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event
Police are currently waiting for the bus to be removed by another driver and the car, an Audi A4, to be recovered by the breakdown services.