A603 partially blocked in Cambridge this evening by accident at Gonville Place
Motorists in Cambridge are warned this evening (Tuesday) that Regent Terrace at the junction with the A603 Gonville Place in the city is partially blocked in both directions due to an accident involving a lorry. Lincoln Road at Northborough is also parti
Motorists in Cambridge are warned this evening (Tuesday) that Regent Terrace at the junction with the A603 Gonville Place in the city is partially blocked in both directions due to an accident involving a lorry.
Lincoln Road at Northborough is also partially blocked both ways between Church Street and East Road due to an accident between two vehicles.
There is serious congestion on the M25 this evening clockwise between junction 19 for Watford and junction 19 for Kings Langley with one lane blocked owing to a broken down lorry and there is congestion all the way back to junction 16 with the M40 causing delays of around 30 minutes.
Also on the M25 one lane is blocked clockwise between junction 24 at Potters Bar and junction 25 for Enfield due to an accident.
You may also want to watch:
In Bedfordshire the A6 at Clapham Road, Bedford, is partially blocked due to an accident at Linden Road.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote