A603 partially blocked in Cambridge this evening by accident at Gonville Place
Motorists in Cambridge are warned this evening (Tuesday) that Regent Terrace at the junction with the A603 Gonville Place in the city is partially blocked in both directions due to an accident involving a lorry. Lincoln Road at Northborough is also parti
Motorists in Cambridge are warned this evening (Tuesday) that Regent Terrace at the junction with the A603 Gonville Place in the city is partially blocked in both directions due to an accident involving a lorry.
Lincoln Road at Northborough is also partially blocked both ways between Church Street and East Road due to an accident between two vehicles.
There is serious congestion on the M25 this evening clockwise between junction 19 for Watford and junction 19 for Kings Langley with one lane blocked owing to a broken down lorry and there is congestion all the way back to junction 16 with the M40 causing delays of around 30 minutes.
Also on the M25 one lane is blocked clockwise between junction 24 at Potters Bar and junction 25 for Enfield due to an accident.
You may also want to watch:
In Bedfordshire the A6 at Clapham Road, Bedford, is partially blocked due to an accident at Linden Road.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 3 Reed on the road as Herts Cricket League clubs find out National Village Cup fate
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 6 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 7 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
- 8 Council leader faces claim he broke confidentiality on farmgate report
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage