Witnesses to A505 Royston crash urged to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a motorcyclist from Letchworth received serious injuries in a crash on the A505 near Royston on Wednesday.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the incident near Royston McDonald’s at about 10.20pm.
A police spokeswoman said: “The collision reportedly involved an Audi TT, a Volvo and a motorcycle.
“The motorcyclist, a man, was taken to hospital with serious injuries, however these are not thought to be life-threatening.
“All three vehicles required recovery, which was completed by 1am on September 13.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance and a MAGPAS air ambulance response vehicle were called to Baldock Road on the A505, following reports of a road traffic collision.
“One man was transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by road ambulance.”
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 5 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
If you witnessed the collision, or have any further information that could assist police, call 101 quoting ISR 818 of September 12.