Witnesses to A505 Royston crash urged to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a motorcyclist from Letchworth received serious injuries in a crash on the A505 near Royston on Wednesday.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the incident near Royston McDonald’s at about 10.20pm.
A police spokeswoman said: “The collision reportedly involved an Audi TT, a Volvo and a motorcycle.
“The motorcyclist, a man, was taken to hospital with serious injuries, however these are not thought to be life-threatening.
“All three vehicles required recovery, which was completed by 1am on September 13.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance and a MAGPAS air ambulance response vehicle were called to Baldock Road on the A505, following reports of a road traffic collision.
“One man was transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by road ambulance.”
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
If you witnessed the collision, or have any further information that could assist police, call 101 quoting ISR 818 of September 12.