Witnesses to A505 Royston crash urged to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a motorcyclist from Letchworth received serious injuries in a crash on the A505 near Royston on Wednesday.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the incident near Royston McDonald’s at about 10.20pm.
A police spokeswoman said: “The collision reportedly involved an Audi TT, a Volvo and a motorcycle.
“The motorcyclist, a man, was taken to hospital with serious injuries, however these are not thought to be life-threatening.
“All three vehicles required recovery, which was completed by 1am on September 13.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance and a MAGPAS air ambulance response vehicle were called to Baldock Road on the A505, following reports of a road traffic collision.
“One man was transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by road ambulance.”
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
If you witnessed the collision, or have any further information that could assist police, call 101 quoting ISR 818 of September 12.