Lorry and car crash on A505 between Baldock and Royston
- Credit: Archant
A lorry and a car have collided on the A505 between Baldock and Royston this morning.
Police were called to the crash, which happened near the turning for Odsey, at 10.20am today.
Officers are currently in attendance, alongside the ambulance service.
Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue were also called to the collision and on arrival crews found a car trapped under an articulated lorry.
Four people in the car were trapped and had to be cut out by the firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines from Royston and one from Baldock and Letchworth attended.
Herts Highways have said the road is set to reopen at approximately 12 noon.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
This newspaper is awaiting further information from the ambulance service.