Lorry and car crash on A505 between Baldock and Royston
- Credit: Archant
A lorry and a car have collided on the A505 between Baldock and Royston this morning.
Police were called to the crash, which happened near the turning for Odsey, at 10.20am today.
Officers are currently in attendance, alongside the ambulance service.
Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue were also called to the collision and on arrival crews found a car trapped under an articulated lorry.
Four people in the car were trapped and had to be cut out by the firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines from Royston and one from Baldock and Letchworth attended.
Herts Highways have said the road is set to reopen at approximately 12 noon.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
This newspaper is awaiting further information from the ambulance service.