A505 Flint Cross crash victim was 26-year-old woman from Royston
- Credit: Archant
The woman who died in the A505 crash at Flint Cross yesterday morning has been named by police.
Joy Harrild was driving a blue Ford KA when it was involved in the collision along with black Ford KA and a grey Audi TT at about 9.30am.
The 26-year-old of Hunters Mews in Dog Kennel Lane, Royston, died at the scene.
The driver of the Audi TT, a 52-year-old man, suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge – where he remains.
A 21-year-old woman driving the other Ford KA was uninjured, as was a 70-year-old woman who was driving a fourth vehicle, a silver Vauxhall Zafira, which was hit by debris from the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 9 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 10 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance