A505 Flint Cross crash victim was 26-year-old woman from Royston
- Credit: Archant
The woman who died in the A505 crash at Flint Cross yesterday morning has been named by police.
Joy Harrild was driving a blue Ford KA when it was involved in the collision along with black Ford KA and a grey Audi TT at about 9.30am.
The 26-year-old of Hunters Mews in Dog Kennel Lane, Royston, died at the scene.
The driver of the Audi TT, a 52-year-old man, suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge – where he remains.
A 21-year-old woman driving the other Ford KA was uninjured, as was a 70-year-old woman who was driving a fourth vehicle, a silver Vauxhall Zafira, which was hit by debris from the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims