A505 crash: Vehicle involved did not stop at scene
- Credit: Archant
Police are urging the occupants of a vehicle – described as a truck or lorry – to get in contact after not stopping at the scene of a crash on A505 near Royston this morning.
The collision happened close to the roundabout with Old North Road, and has left one lane of the A505 closed.
Two vehicles were involved - a black Kia Picanto, and the second vehicle thought to be a truck or lorry, which did not stop.
Damage was caused to a road sign and recovery is being arranged for the Kia.
The fire and rescue service was also called and remain at the scene alongside police.
You may also want to watch:
A female has reported neck pain and will be going to hospital.
Officers would like to check that the occupant(s) of the vehicle which did not stop are OK and they are urged to get in contact.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well
If you saw what happened, get in touch with Herts police on the non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 179 of January 3.