A-levels: Meridian School achives 98 per cent pass rate
After weeks of sleepless nights teenagers can finally find out how they did in their A-levels, with 98 per cent of students at Meridian School passing their A-level exams.
David Atkins, assistant headteacher, said: “These results are a testament to the hard work of the students, the dedication of staff and the magnificent support of parents.
“The majority of these students will now be able to follow their chosen careers and university courses.
“It was especially pleasing to note the significant number of subjects which were passed at the highest possible grades. This shows the culmination of many years spent by students in the successful Royston three tier system”.
The school singled out several highflyers who had achieved top marks including:
You may also want to watch:
Melanie Coates 4 A* Grades at A level plus 1 A at AS level
Lucy Urbas 3 A* Grades at A level plus 1 A at AS level
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 3 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 4 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 5 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 6 The bells are back in town!
- 7 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 8 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
Emma Hobbs 3 A* Grades at A level plus 1 C grade at AS level
Emily Burton 3 A Grades at A level plus 1 B and 1C at AS level
Chay Woodford 1 A* 2A 1B at A level plus 1 E grade at AS level