A-level results 2014: Freman College, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
It’s a record-breaking year at Freman College in Buntingford as students receive their A-level results.
The school achieved a 75 per cent A* - C pass rate with more than a quarter of all students achieving all A* or A grades.
Headteacher Helen Loughran said: "This is a fantastic achievement. The media have been warning that A-level results were set to drop this year which makes what the students and their teachers have achieved all the more impressive. They worked so hard and absolutely deserve the superb results they have gained. I wish them every success as they move on to the next stage in their careers. We are all very proud of them."
High flyers with three or more A* and A grades include:
You may also want to watch:
Hannah Backham: AAAA
Charlie Anderson: A*AAB
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 3 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 10 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
Harry Dunn: A*AA
Charley Earl: A*A*AA
Lara Gibson: A*A*AB
Ellie Hawkins: AAAB
Emma Hitchman: A*AAA
Greg Marshall: A*AA
Lydia Norris: A*A*A
Joe Parrott: A*AA
Megan Spriggs: A*AAA
Hannah Tofts: A*A*A