A-level results 2014: Freman College, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
It’s a record-breaking year at Freman College in Buntingford as students receive their A-level results.
The school achieved a 75 per cent A* - C pass rate with more than a quarter of all students achieving all A* or A grades.
Headteacher Helen Loughran said: "This is a fantastic achievement. The media have been warning that A-level results were set to drop this year which makes what the students and their teachers have achieved all the more impressive. They worked so hard and absolutely deserve the superb results they have gained. I wish them every success as they move on to the next stage in their careers. We are all very proud of them."
High flyers with three or more A* and A grades include:
You may also want to watch:
Hannah Backham: AAAA
Charlie Anderson: A*AAB
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
Harry Dunn: A*AA
Charley Earl: A*A*AA
Lara Gibson: A*A*AB
Ellie Hawkins: AAAB
Emma Hitchman: A*AAA
Greg Marshall: A*AA
Lydia Norris: A*A*A
Joe Parrott: A*AA
Megan Spriggs: A*AAA
Hannah Tofts: A*A*A