A-level results 2014: Freman College, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
It’s a record-breaking year at Freman College in Buntingford as students receive their A-level results.
The school achieved a 75 per cent A* - C pass rate with more than a quarter of all students achieving all A* or A grades.
Headteacher Helen Loughran said: "This is a fantastic achievement. The media have been warning that A-level results were set to drop this year which makes what the students and their teachers have achieved all the more impressive. They worked so hard and absolutely deserve the superb results they have gained. I wish them every success as they move on to the next stage in their careers. We are all very proud of them."
High flyers with three or more A* and A grades include:
You may also want to watch:
Hannah Backham: AAAA
Charlie Anderson: A*AAB
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 9 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 10 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
Harry Dunn: A*AA
Charley Earl: A*A*AA
Lara Gibson: A*A*AB
Ellie Hawkins: AAAB
Emma Hitchman: A*AAA
Greg Marshall: A*AA
Lydia Norris: A*A*A
Joe Parrott: A*AA
Megan Spriggs: A*AAA
Hannah Tofts: A*A*A