A few problems on roads in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning
There are a few problem areas for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning with slow moving traffic reported on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, both ways at Hinton Way; on the A1300 High Street, Trumpington and on the A15 at Glinton. There is c
There are a few problem areas for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning with slow moving traffic reported on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, both ways at Hinton Way; on the A1300 High Street, Trumpington and on the A15 at Glinton.
There is congestion on the A1 (M) with heavy traffic around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage.
Further south there was also slow moving traffic reported between junction 4 and 3 southbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic all the way back to Borehamwood southbound.
There are major problems on the M1 owing to a multi-vehicle accident southbound between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 9 at Redbourn and there is congestion all the way back to junction 11 at Dunstable.
On the M25 there are delays around junction 23 with the A1 (M) because of an earlier broken down vehicle.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 6 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 7 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 8 Royston Golf Club donates £1,000 to hospice
- 9 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 10 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
Also on the M25 expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50 mph speed limit.
On the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of major roadworks.
Other problem areas this morning in St Albans are on the A1081 London Road; the A5183 Holywell Hill; the A4147 Catherine Street and Hatfield Road, with slow traffic reported as well as the A10 in Cheshunt between the A1170 Great Cambridge Road and Enfield.