A few problems on roads in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning
There are a few problem areas for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning with slow moving traffic reported on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, both ways at Hinton Way; on the A1300 High Street, Trumpington and on the A15 at Glinton. There is c
There are a few problem areas for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Friday morning with slow moving traffic reported on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, both ways at Hinton Way; on the A1300 High Street, Trumpington and on the A15 at Glinton.
There is congestion on the A1 (M) with heavy traffic around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage.
Further south there was also slow moving traffic reported between junction 4 and 3 southbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic all the way back to Borehamwood southbound.
You may also want to watch:
There are major problems on the M1 owing to a multi-vehicle accident southbound between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 9 at Redbourn and there is congestion all the way back to junction 11 at Dunstable.
On the M25 there are delays around junction 23 with the A1 (M) because of an earlier broken down vehicle.
- 1 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 10 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
Also on the M25 expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50 mph speed limit.
On the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of major roadworks.
Other problem areas this morning in St Albans are on the A1081 London Road; the A5183 Holywell Hill; the A4147 Catherine Street and Hatfield Road, with slow traffic reported as well as the A10 in Cheshunt between the A1170 Great Cambridge Road and Enfield.