A bright future
THE future looks bright for Guilden Morden Primary School after an Ofsted inspection recognised the school s excellent leadership, high quality care, and good teaching. Ofsted inspectors said: The school has improved well since its last inspection, and i
THE future looks bright for Guilden Morden Primary School after an Ofsted inspection recognised the school's excellent leadership, high quality care, and good teaching.
Ofsted inspectors said: "The school has improved well since its last inspection, and is in a very good position to continue to move forward.
"Pupils' good academic skills combine well with their effective social development, preparing them exceptionally well for their future lives.
"The head teacher's outstanding leadership has led to many improvements, particularly in pupils' behaviour and in improving academic standards."
Head teacher Sue Arnold said: "We were delighted with the report and believe it reflects the whole school team approach we have at Guilden Morden.
"Plans for the future include increasing facilities for the early years.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 7 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
- 10 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital