£84,000 spent on strategy reports
IT has emerged that £35,000 was spent on using consultants to shape the Royston Town Centre Strategy. And it cost £48,000 to pay consultants working on the Royston parking strategy. The costs of work on the projects has been revealed after a request to No
IT has emerged that £35,000 was spent on using consultants to shape the Royston Town Centre Strategy.
And it cost £48,000 to pay consultants working on the Royston parking strategy.
The costs of work on the projects has been revealed after a request to North Herts District Council from The Crow under the Freedom of Information Act.
BDP, the consultants used for the town centre strategy, received payment for work which included consulation with key stakeholders, preparation of a draft strategy and an exhibition and the public consultation exercise.
You may also want to watch:
It received payment, too, on analysing comments and producing a detailed consultation report.
Consultants MVA carried out the Royston parking strategy.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 3 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
In a statement the district council said: "It is important to note that its brief included extensive survey work of on-street and off-street parking."
There were also surveys of residential streets surrounding the town centre and of car parking at Royston railway station.