£84,000 spent on strategy reports
IT has emerged that £35,000 was spent on using consultants to shape the Royston Town Centre Strategy. And it cost £48,000 to pay consultants working on the Royston parking strategy. The costs of work on the projects has been revealed after a request to No
IT has emerged that £35,000 was spent on using consultants to shape the Royston Town Centre Strategy.
And it cost £48,000 to pay consultants working on the Royston parking strategy.
The costs of work on the projects has been revealed after a request to North Herts District Council from The Crow under the Freedom of Information Act.
BDP, the consultants used for the town centre strategy, received payment for work which included consulation with key stakeholders, preparation of a draft strategy and an exhibition and the public consultation exercise.
You may also want to watch:
It received payment, too, on analysing comments and producing a detailed consultation report.
Consultants MVA carried out the Royston parking strategy.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
In a statement the district council said: "It is important to note that its brief included extensive survey work of on-street and off-street parking."
There were also surveys of residential streets surrounding the town centre and of car parking at Royston railway station.