Drugs bust finds more than 100 cannabis plants in Royston
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 cannabis plants were seized at a property in Royston yesterday.
Officers attended the address in Wordsworth Close at around 1.30pm after recieving a tip off.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that a 35-year-old man of no fixed address has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of a controlled drug. He remains in custody, and police are investigating.
A cannabis factory has previously been found on Wordsworth Close, in 2015 more than 200 plants were discovered at a property.
READ MORE: Royston MP expresses concern after police stumble across Royston cannabis factoryIf anyone has information that can help with the investigation, contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 41/33046/19.
Suspected drug use can be reported via 101 or by dialling 999 in an emergency.
You can also use the online reporting form at www.contacthertspolice.uk/Report. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'