Drugs bust finds more than 100 cannabis plants in Royston
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 cannabis plants were seized at a property in Royston yesterday.
Officers attended the address in Wordsworth Close at around 1.30pm after recieving a tip off.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that a 35-year-old man of no fixed address has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of a controlled drug. He remains in custody, and police are investigating.
A cannabis factory has previously been found on Wordsworth Close, in 2015 more than 200 plants were discovered at a property.
READ MORE: Royston MP expresses concern after police stumble across Royston cannabis factoryIf anyone has information that can help with the investigation, contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 41/33046/19.
Suspected drug use can be reported via 101 or by dialling 999 in an emergency.
You may also want to watch:
You can also use the online reporting form at www.contacthertspolice.uk/Report. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 7 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving