Drugs bust finds more than 100 cannabis plants in Royston
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 cannabis plants were seized at a property in Royston yesterday.
Officers attended the address in Wordsworth Close at around 1.30pm after recieving a tip off.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that a 35-year-old man of no fixed address has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of a controlled drug. He remains in custody, and police are investigating.
A cannabis factory has previously been found on Wordsworth Close, in 2015 more than 200 plants were discovered at a property.
READ MORE: Royston MP expresses concern after police stumble across Royston cannabis factoryIf anyone has information that can help with the investigation, contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 41/33046/19.
Suspected drug use can be reported via 101 or by dialling 999 in an emergency.
You may also want to watch:
You can also use the online reporting form at www.contacthertspolice.uk/Report. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 4 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 5 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton