Drugs bust finds more than 100 cannabis plants in Royston
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 cannabis plants were seized at a property in Royston yesterday.
Officers attended the address in Wordsworth Close at around 1.30pm after recieving a tip off.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that a 35-year-old man of no fixed address has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of a controlled drug. He remains in custody, and police are investigating.
A cannabis factory has previously been found on Wordsworth Close, in 2015 more than 200 plants were discovered at a property.
READ MORE: Royston MP expresses concern after police stumble across Royston cannabis factoryIf anyone has information that can help with the investigation, contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 41/33046/19.
Suspected drug use can be reported via 101 or by dialling 999 in an emergency.
You may also want to watch:
You can also use the online reporting form at www.contacthertspolice.uk/Report. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus