How much? The top 10 most expensive Royston house sales last year
- Credit: Archant
Do you live near one of the most expensive houses in Royston? Here are the top 10 most expensive houses sold in 2018.
The Royston Crow looked at all houses sold across the town last year to find the most expensive, with 9 Palace Gardens coming out on top at just under £1.1 million.
41 Baldock Road followed closely behind at £1.05 million, with 20 Priory Close the third most expensive at £1.03 million.
Two more properties in Palace Gardens rounded off the top five, with number 14 selling for exactly £1 million and number 8 being snapped up for £940,000.
Another two homes in the same street came in sixth and seventh, with 46 and 72 Heathfield – known as Magnolia House – both selling for £865,000.
You may also want to watch:
2 St Marys Park was next at £815,000, with 2 Half Acre at £765,000 and Tannery Drift at £749,500 rounding off the top 10.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 7 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 8 Missing teen found safe and well
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result