How much? The top 10 most expensive Royston house sales last year
- Credit: Archant
Do you live near one of the most expensive houses in Royston? Here are the top 10 most expensive houses sold in 2018.
The Royston Crow looked at all houses sold across the town last year to find the most expensive, with 9 Palace Gardens coming out on top at just under £1.1 million.
41 Baldock Road followed closely behind at £1.05 million, with 20 Priory Close the third most expensive at £1.03 million.
Two more properties in Palace Gardens rounded off the top five, with number 14 selling for exactly £1 million and number 8 being snapped up for £940,000.
Another two homes in the same street came in sixth and seventh, with 46 and 72 Heathfield – known as Magnolia House – both selling for £865,000.
You may also want to watch:
2 St Marys Park was next at £815,000, with 2 Half Acre at £765,000 and Tannery Drift at £749,500 rounding off the top 10.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued