How much? The top 10 most expensive Royston house sales last year
- Credit: Archant
Do you live near one of the most expensive houses in Royston? Here are the top 10 most expensive houses sold in 2018.
The Royston Crow looked at all houses sold across the town last year to find the most expensive, with 9 Palace Gardens coming out on top at just under £1.1 million.
41 Baldock Road followed closely behind at £1.05 million, with 20 Priory Close the third most expensive at £1.03 million.
Two more properties in Palace Gardens rounded off the top five, with number 14 selling for exactly £1 million and number 8 being snapped up for £940,000.
Another two homes in the same street came in sixth and seventh, with 46 and 72 Heathfield – known as Magnolia House – both selling for £865,000.
You may also want to watch:
2 St Marys Park was next at £815,000, with 2 Half Acre at £765,000 and Tannery Drift at £749,500 rounding off the top 10.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire