Yes, there is life on Mars
I AM that being with the deformed head and body, with long, spindly, pointy fingers, and of a strange green colour – from the planet Mars. We have some strange customs on our planet. One is that we accept and treat fact as fact. That is to say, if it hap
I AM that being with the deformed head and body, with long, spindly, pointy fingers, and of a strange green colour - from the planet Mars.
We have some strange customs on our planet. One is that we accept and treat fact as fact. That is to say, if it happened, then it happened, and is true.
Evidence that the survey referred to did not happen cannot be sustained by an individual claiming that he was not personally surveyed.
The survey was conducted in late 2006/early 2007. Work on the proposal has since been under way involving councillors AND residents involving more than 70 meetings. Hardly acting in haste.
Minutes have been posted on the council notice board since 2006, and there have been many articles in the Melbourn Magazine since.
Please get into some sort of reality check. You, and others, are entitled to your views. Some will be for and some against. Don't treat as idiots those who happen to differ from you in their opinions.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 3 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 4 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 5 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 6 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 7 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
Finally, Cllr Mike Sherwen, who has done a wonderful job as chairman of the planning group for the proposed scheme, has indicated publicly that he is willing to discuss this issue with individuals.
Also evidence of the work undertaken, including the survey, is still in existence.
Cllr BOB TRIMBLE
Melbourn Parish Council