Yes, there is life on Mars
I AM that being with the deformed head and body, with long, spindly, pointy fingers, and of a strange green colour – from the planet Mars. We have some strange customs on our planet. One is that we accept and treat fact as fact. That is to say, if it hap
I AM that being with the deformed head and body, with long, spindly, pointy fingers, and of a strange green colour - from the planet Mars.
We have some strange customs on our planet. One is that we accept and treat fact as fact. That is to say, if it happened, then it happened, and is true.
Evidence that the survey referred to did not happen cannot be sustained by an individual claiming that he was not personally surveyed.
The survey was conducted in late 2006/early 2007. Work on the proposal has since been under way involving councillors AND residents involving more than 70 meetings. Hardly acting in haste.
You may also want to watch:
Minutes have been posted on the council notice board since 2006, and there have been many articles in the Melbourn Magazine since.
Please get into some sort of reality check. You, and others, are entitled to your views. Some will be for and some against. Don't treat as idiots those who happen to differ from you in their opinions.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
Finally, Cllr Mike Sherwen, who has done a wonderful job as chairman of the planning group for the proposed scheme, has indicated publicly that he is willing to discuss this issue with individuals.
Also evidence of the work undertaken, including the survey, is still in existence.
Cllr BOB TRIMBLE
Melbourn Parish Council