Win a three night break to Marrakech
- Credit: Archant
The Crow had teamed up with Hertfordshire based holiday company Marrakech Riad to offer you the chance to win a three night stay in the northwest African city of Marrakech.
Marrakech Riad was set up four years ago by Hertfordshire couple Mike Wood and Lucie Anderson-Wood to offer sun-starved Brits exotic but affordable holidays with a difference and to introduce more people to “the wonders of the destination at exceptional value for money”.
A former palace, Riad Star is the newest and brightest riad hotel in the Red City. It is decorated in Art Deco style with music hall memorabilia sourced from the Casino de Paris and can sleep up to 18 guests in seven luxury rooms.
Riad Star was once the home of famous former Jazz Age vaudeville star, actress, hero of the French resistance and civil rights pioneer Josephine Baker.
The hotel features attentive staff to help visitors make the most of their stay, with home-cooked meals and what has been called one of the best breakfasts in Morocco. A private roof terrace offers a further seating area with outdoor fireplace, space to relax and loungers to soak up the Marrakech sun.
You may also want to watch:
The riad also offers the ultimate Marrakech luxury, a hammam and massage suite, a few short steps from the comfort of the rooms. All rooms can be double or twin and most can be triples, making the riad ideal for groups of friends. Two of the rooms, the Josephine and the Star, can interconnect, which is great for families, while the dining room features full-length mirrors.
There is a dipping pool, which can be covered to leave the patio free for yoga or special-occasion parties. There is also the option of covering the patio with a secret rolling roof, guaranteeing the success of gatherings in all weathers.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
To be in with a chance of winning a three night break for two people in Marrakech* answer the following question.
Which famous person formerly lived in the Riad Star?
A- Robbie Williams
B- Josephine Baker
C- Kate Middleton
Text TC MARRAKECH followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1.50 plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, December 19 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.