WIN a National Garden Gift Voucher to help you create a peaceful haven
- Credit: Archant
If you are a gardening enthusiast then this competition is right up your street.
Whether it’s a huge garden with a rolling lawn and endless flower displays or a small patch of grass or a patio, a hanging basket or a window box, National Garden Gift Vouchers gives you the opportunity to create your very own garden haven.
Make a stunning outdoor area to enjoy this summer by choosing some new containers, refreshing flower beds or investing in new garden furniture.
National Garden Gift Vouchers gives you or your green-fingered loved ones the freedom to choose the plants and accessories they really want and can be bought and redeemed at more than 2,000 leading garden centres and gardening outlets throughout the UK.
This week the Crow is offering one lucky winner to be in with a chance of winning a National Garden Gift Voucher worth £100.
You may also want to watch:
To win the voucher answer the following question.
Where is Kew Gardens situated?
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 3 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 4 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
? You can also buy them online at www.thevouchergarden.co.uk and become a fan at www.facebook.com/GardenGiftVouchers
Text TC GARDEN followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on at midday on Thursday, May 8.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.roystoncrow24.co.uk Customer services 0844 3572403.