Win a festive visit to Willows Farm Village
- Credit: Archant
The Royston Crow has teamed up with Willows Farm Village, near St Albans, to offer one lucky person a chance to win a family day pass to visit Santa in his spectacular grotto (admits four, plus a free gift for children).
A Christmas day out at Willows Farm Village is bursting with magical festive activities and family fun galore.
Every child who meets Santa in his grotto receives a golden key to his toy shop where they can choose any gift they see from the stacked shelves – but that is just where the excitement starts.
Watch the Nativity Story, take a turn on Willows’ ice rink and visit one of Santa’s reindeer and a host of other animal friends in the farmyard.
Enjoy festive fun fair rides, acres of indoor and outdoor adventure play and a Christmas challenge around the farm village, where you will find the hidden reindeer cut outs to win a free box of glittering reindeer dust.
Take in the twinkling scenes of the Festive Wood Ride and do not forget to visit the Elves House to write a letter to Santa.
Willows magical memories are not the only thing you’ll have to remember your special day by, as all children posting their letter to Santa at Willows* will receive a free reply from Santa himself.
- 1 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 2 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 3 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 4 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 5 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 6 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 7 Royston Photographic Society announces latest competition winners
- 8 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
What colour key opens the door to Santa’s toy shop?
A - Gold
B - Silver
C - Blue
Text TC Willows followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, December 12 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit the Crow website at
www.roystoncrow24.co.uk or call customer services on 0844 3572403.
* Willows cannot guarantee a reply before Christmas for letters posted after December 14.
For more information visit
www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.