White and dark chocolate mousse
Ingredients: 200g (7oz) white chocolate 100g (3.5oz) dark chocolate 60g (2oz) unsalted butter 2 tbsp double cream 3 medium eggs Method This is a rich pudding for chocoholics. Use good quality chocolate with more than 60 per cent cocoa solids for bes
200g (7oz) white chocolate
100g (3.5oz) dark chocolate
60g (2oz) unsalted butter
You may also want to watch:
2 tbsp double cream
3 medium eggs
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 10 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
This is a rich pudding for chocoholics. Use good quality chocolate with more than 60 per cent cocoa solids for best effect. Enough for four.
Break up the white chocolate and melt in the cream in a basin over a pan of warm water.
Remove from the heat and beat in the butter quickly. Separate the eggs and stir the yolks into the chocolate. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
Pour into individual serving glasses and chill well. When the mousse has begun to set, melt the dark chocolate over warm water and pour over the surface of each mousse.
Let the dark chocolate harden before serving.