What did you do that day?
THE World Cup begins in earnest tomorrow (Friday). But Crow Nostalgia is still looking for memories from 40 years ago and England s greatest moment when Bobby Moore lifted the Jules Rimet Trophy. We already have some memories of that day in July, 1966 – b
THE World Cup begins in earnest tomorrow (Friday).
But Crow Nostalgia is still looking for memories from 40 years ago and England's greatest moment when Bobby Moore lifted the Jules Rimet Trophy.
We already have some memories of that day in July, 1966 - but we want YOU to share those World Cup moments.
Were you at Wembley Stadium? Do you remember the day and the celebrations? Is there one outstanding moment from the 1966 triumph that you recall?
You may also want to watch:
We want to print a selection of your memories during the current World Cup tournament and give you the chance to recall those moments of drama and emotion.
Do you remember when West Germany equalised in the last minutes? Or the "disputed" goal when England took the lead in extra-time? Or Geoff Hurst completing his hat-trick?
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus
What sort of day was it to you?
You can send your World Cup memories to Crow Nostalgia at Heath House, Princes Mews, Royston SG8 9RT or e-mail email@example.com or visit our website at www.royston-crow.co.uk