What a difference our son-in-law has made
We were delighted to see the article Mum s thanks to my wonderful husband in the December 4 issue of your paper. What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months. But what a wonderful son-in-law
We were delighted to see the article 'Mum's thanks to my wonderful husband' in the December 4 issue of your paper.
What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months.
But what a wonderful son-in-law we have. A man who was frightened of dentists, injections etc, has gone through loads of tests and given our daughter a NEW LIFE.
We cannot express our gratitude to him, he's a wonderful person - Thank you Scott.
Jacqui was fortunate that her husband was a good match. Unfortunately this doesn't happen very often, and hospitals are crying out for organ donors.
Our thanks also go to ward nine at Addenbrooke's, and Professor Bradley and his team.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 9 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
Thank you for your article.
Tom and Beryl COOK
Samuels Court Holt Road Sheringham