What a difference our son-in-law has made
We were delighted to see the article Mum s thanks to my wonderful husband in the December 4 issue of your paper. What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months. But what a wonderful son-in-law
We were delighted to see the article 'Mum's thanks to my wonderful husband' in the December 4 issue of your paper.
What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months.
But what a wonderful son-in-law we have. A man who was frightened of dentists, injections etc, has gone through loads of tests and given our daughter a NEW LIFE.
We cannot express our gratitude to him, he's a wonderful person - Thank you Scott.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqui was fortunate that her husband was a good match. Unfortunately this doesn't happen very often, and hospitals are crying out for organ donors.
Our thanks also go to ward nine at Addenbrooke's, and Professor Bradley and his team.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 4 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 5 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 8 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
Thank you for your article.
Tom and Beryl COOK
Samuels Court Holt Road Sheringham