What a difference our son-in-law has made
We were delighted to see the article Mum s thanks to my wonderful husband in the December 4 issue of your paper. What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months. But what a wonderful son-in-law
We were delighted to see the article 'Mum's thanks to my wonderful husband' in the December 4 issue of your paper.
What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months.
But what a wonderful son-in-law we have. A man who was frightened of dentists, injections etc, has gone through loads of tests and given our daughter a NEW LIFE.
We cannot express our gratitude to him, he's a wonderful person - Thank you Scott.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqui was fortunate that her husband was a good match. Unfortunately this doesn't happen very often, and hospitals are crying out for organ donors.
Our thanks also go to ward nine at Addenbrooke's, and Professor Bradley and his team.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 3 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 8 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 9 Star turns make Netflix movie Malcolm & Marie 'a real must-see'
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
Thank you for your article.
Tom and Beryl COOK
Samuels Court Holt Road Sheringham