What a difference our son-in-law has made
We were delighted to see the article Mum s thanks to my wonderful husband in the December 4 issue of your paper. What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months. But what a wonderful son-in-law
We were delighted to see the article 'Mum's thanks to my wonderful husband' in the December 4 issue of your paper.
What a difference in our daughter, and hopefully her health will continue to improve in the next few months.
But what a wonderful son-in-law we have. A man who was frightened of dentists, injections etc, has gone through loads of tests and given our daughter a NEW LIFE.
We cannot express our gratitude to him, he's a wonderful person - Thank you Scott.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqui was fortunate that her husband was a good match. Unfortunately this doesn't happen very often, and hospitals are crying out for organ donors.
Our thanks also go to ward nine at Addenbrooke's, and Professor Bradley and his team.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
Thank you for your article.
Tom and Beryl COOK
Samuels Court Holt Road Sheringham