We welcome any discussions with all parties
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, a
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, and their subsequent recommendation for approval.
In response to the comments, we feel it is necessary to inform any stakeholder in the community of the following :
In August 2007, we had a successful audit carried out by the Environmental Agency
In January 2008, we were inspected by the Fire & Rescue Service
You may also want to watch:
We have been certified to the ISO 9001 quality management system for 20 years
We have a policy of continuous improvement to the site, including landscaping and replanting
- 1 Lorry driver's dismay as 'booming' station announcements keep him awake after night work
- 2 Young archaeologist Jake's delight at historic heath find
- 3 Adopt a street and keep it clean by joining Royston Wombles scheme
- 4 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 5 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 6 Royston Cricket Club gearing up for a very busy season
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
Prior to our application, we had received no formal complaints from residents or neighbours concerning our operations
In order to further engage with the community, we welcome visits by any interested parties to inspect our processes and procedures to reassure themselves about our activities that we have continually developed for over 40 years.
We would also like to point out that we have worked hard to build a successful worldwide business, employing many people both from Fowlmere and the surrounding villages, and take our responsibilities to provide long term careers and secure employment very seriously.
We would be happy to have a discussion with all parties involved in order understand any of the concerns expressed by the stakeholders within our community, rather than respond to negative opinions and sentiments being expressed prior to engaging in dialogue with our company.
Chief Executive Officer