We welcome any discussions with all parties
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, a
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, and their subsequent recommendation for approval.
In response to the comments, we feel it is necessary to inform any stakeholder in the community of the following :
In August 2007, we had a successful audit carried out by the Environmental Agency
In January 2008, we were inspected by the Fire & Rescue Service
We have been certified to the ISO 9001 quality management system for 20 years
We have a policy of continuous improvement to the site, including landscaping and replanting
- 1 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 2 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 3 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 6 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Disruption to train lines between Royston and Cambridge
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Room at the inn for 1,000-mile charity trekker
Prior to our application, we had received no formal complaints from residents or neighbours concerning our operations
In order to further engage with the community, we welcome visits by any interested parties to inspect our processes and procedures to reassure themselves about our activities that we have continually developed for over 40 years.
We would also like to point out that we have worked hard to build a successful worldwide business, employing many people both from Fowlmere and the surrounding villages, and take our responsibilities to provide long term careers and secure employment very seriously.
We would be happy to have a discussion with all parties involved in order understand any of the concerns expressed by the stakeholders within our community, rather than respond to negative opinions and sentiments being expressed prior to engaging in dialogue with our company.
Chief Executive Officer