We welcome any discussions with all parties
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, a
WE were disappointed to read a report with regard to our unsuccessful application to extend our working hours, despite the inspection and assessment by South Cambridgeshire District Council officers for planning and environmental health to our premises, and their subsequent recommendation for approval.
In response to the comments, we feel it is necessary to inform any stakeholder in the community of the following :
In August 2007, we had a successful audit carried out by the Environmental Agency
In January 2008, we were inspected by the Fire & Rescue Service
You may also want to watch:
We have been certified to the ISO 9001 quality management system for 20 years
We have a policy of continuous improvement to the site, including landscaping and replanting
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden
Prior to our application, we had received no formal complaints from residents or neighbours concerning our operations
In order to further engage with the community, we welcome visits by any interested parties to inspect our processes and procedures to reassure themselves about our activities that we have continually developed for over 40 years.
We would also like to point out that we have worked hard to build a successful worldwide business, employing many people both from Fowlmere and the surrounding villages, and take our responsibilities to provide long term careers and secure employment very seriously.
We would be happy to have a discussion with all parties involved in order understand any of the concerns expressed by the stakeholders within our community, rather than respond to negative opinions and sentiments being expressed prior to engaging in dialogue with our company.
Chief Executive Officer