We need more facilities – not less
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn t there enough money available? With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council s cofers from the massive housing develop
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn't there enough money available?
With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council's cofers from the massive housing developments taking place, as well as increased parking charges, I believe it would be possible to actually have a proper waiting room including toilets built.
This would be a forward rather than a backward step and would greatly benefit all the poor souls who have little shelter from wind and rain at present while waiting for buses.
As a rapidly expanding town, surely Royston needs more not fewer facilities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 4 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 5 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 8 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs