We need more facilities – not less
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn t there enough money available? With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council s cofers from the massive housing develop
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn't there enough money available?
With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council's cofers from the massive housing developments taking place, as well as increased parking charges, I believe it would be possible to actually have a proper waiting room including toilets built.
This would be a forward rather than a backward step and would greatly benefit all the poor souls who have little shelter from wind and rain at present while waiting for buses.
As a rapidly expanding town, surely Royston needs more not fewer facilities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 7 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 8 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 9 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals