We need more facilities – not less
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn t there enough money available? With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council s cofers from the massive housing develop
I WOULD like to ask a simple question regarding the threatened closure of the public toilets at Royston bus station: Why isn't there enough money available?
With all the extra funds in North Herts District Council's cofers from the massive housing developments taking place, as well as increased parking charges, I believe it would be possible to actually have a proper waiting room including toilets built.
This would be a forward rather than a backward step and would greatly benefit all the poor souls who have little shelter from wind and rain at present while waiting for buses.
As a rapidly expanding town, surely Royston needs more not fewer facilities.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 4 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 5 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 6 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 7 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 8 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 In pictures: 'Amazing' Paloma Faith wows fans as Newmarket Nights season starts with a bang