We don't want to be governed by bureaucrats
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a donation . If so, can we give him back? For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a "donation". If so, can we give him back?
For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has power why does he want to hand it all over to Brussels and become virtually, what Tony Benn calls, the Lord Mayor of Great Britain?
Why did he say he was going to be the listening Prime Minister, why does he now not listen to the people who are asking him to honour the election pledge to give us a referendum on deciding if we want to adopt the EU Constitution, sorry Treaty?
I am passionate about the European Community, free independent nations working together for trade and the common European good, but opposed to the European Union.
We do not wish to be governed by Brussels and its unelected bureaucrats.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 3 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 4 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 8 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 9 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
Why is it argued that with so many independent nations now in the EU does it need centralisation?
Each nation in Europe has its own unique culture, which will not work if controlled from the centre that will make it an unworkable federal state?