We don't want to be governed by bureaucrats
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a donation . If so, can we give him back? For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a "donation". If so, can we give him back?
For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has power why does he want to hand it all over to Brussels and become virtually, what Tony Benn calls, the Lord Mayor of Great Britain?
Why did he say he was going to be the listening Prime Minister, why does he now not listen to the people who are asking him to honour the election pledge to give us a referendum on deciding if we want to adopt the EU Constitution, sorry Treaty?
You may also want to watch:
I am passionate about the European Community, free independent nations working together for trade and the common European good, but opposed to the European Union.
We do not wish to be governed by Brussels and its unelected bureaucrats.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
Why is it argued that with so many independent nations now in the EU does it need centralisation?
Each nation in Europe has its own unique culture, which will not work if controlled from the centre that will make it an unworkable federal state?