We don't want to be governed by bureaucrats
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a donation . If so, can we give him back? For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has
AS Gordon Brown was not elected either by his party or the country, does that mean he is a "donation". If so, can we give him back?
For a man who has had an almost obscene ambition to be Prime Minster of this country for so long, now that he has power why does he want to hand it all over to Brussels and become virtually, what Tony Benn calls, the Lord Mayor of Great Britain?
Why did he say he was going to be the listening Prime Minister, why does he now not listen to the people who are asking him to honour the election pledge to give us a referendum on deciding if we want to adopt the EU Constitution, sorry Treaty?
I am passionate about the European Community, free independent nations working together for trade and the common European good, but opposed to the European Union.
We do not wish to be governed by Brussels and its unelected bureaucrats.
- 1 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 2 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 3 Let's go fly a kite as festival returns after two years
- 4 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 5 MP hosts gathering for Ukrainian refugees
- 6 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 7 Firefighters tackle large blaze in field in Guilden Morden
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 10 20 Ukrainian medical students begin placements at Addenbrooke’s
Why is it argued that with so many independent nations now in the EU does it need centralisation?
Each nation in Europe has its own unique culture, which will not work if controlled from the centre that will make it an unworkable federal state?