We can’t wear any more of these appeals
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving invitations to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door? No, I m not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work my
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving "invitations" to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door?
No, I'm not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work myself.
But the people who keep shoving these "invitations" through my letter-box must think I change my wardrobe every week!
Most weeks I get at least one or two request, and sometimes even three
You may also want to watch:
Am I the only one who feels this way?
When I have things to donate, I always give them to a charity shop.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
At least then I know where my donations are going.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED