We can’t wear any more of these appeals
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving invitations to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door? No, I m not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work my
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving "invitations" to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door?
No, I'm not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work myself.
But the people who keep shoving these "invitations" through my letter-box must think I change my wardrobe every week!
Most weeks I get at least one or two request, and sometimes even three
Am I the only one who feels this way?
When I have things to donate, I always give them to a charity shop.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 9 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
At least then I know where my donations are going.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED