We can’t wear any more of these appeals
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving invitations to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door? No, I m not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work my
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving "invitations" to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door?
No, I'm not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work myself.
But the people who keep shoving these "invitations" through my letter-box must think I change my wardrobe every week!
Most weeks I get at least one or two request, and sometimes even three
You may also want to watch:
Am I the only one who feels this way?
When I have things to donate, I always give them to a charity shop.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 4 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 5 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 8 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
At least then I know where my donations are going.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED