We can’t wear any more of these appeals
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving invitations to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door? No, I m not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work my
Is anyone else as fed up as I am with receiving "invitations" to donate unwanted clothing and leave it in a bag outside the door?
No, I'm not mean, and I have given clothes, and other things, to charity shops, and I have been involved in charity work myself.
But the people who keep shoving these "invitations" through my letter-box must think I change my wardrobe every week!
Most weeks I get at least one or two request, and sometimes even three
You may also want to watch:
Am I the only one who feels this way?
When I have things to donate, I always give them to a charity shop.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 3 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 7 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 8 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 9 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
At least then I know where my donations are going.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED